Whilst we love the idea of whipping ourselves up a decadent family meal over the Easter weekend, the chances are we’ll be too busy trying not to tread on stray Lego/navigating the weather forecast/dishing up endless slices of toast. Thankfully, good ol’ Marks & Spencer have come to our rescue with their £20 family dine-in offer.
For your good money you’ll get yourself one whopper of a sharing main, three sides and a pudding, and there’s things like lamb, beef, chicken and a vegan roasting joint on the menu.
So far, so delicious. The offer is meant to serve a family of four, and will be available in stores from Wednesday 31st March until Monday 5th April.
The full offering looks like this…
Mains (choose one)
- Tender roast lamb shoulder
- Beef joint with roast beef butter
- British pork rib roast
- Lemon and herb salmon joint
- Plant kitchen chicken-less roastin joint (mushrooms, wheat and pea protein blend)
Sides (choose three)
- Ultimate mashed potato
- Golden beef dripping roasting
- 12 pigs in blankets
- Honey and orange glazed carrots
- Braised red cabbage with Bramley apples
- Mature cheddar cauliflower cheese
- Asparagus spears
- Fine green beans
- New potatoes
Dessert (choose one)
- New York vanilla cheesecake
- Strawberry compote trifle
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Puff pastry Bramley apple pie
- Raspberry jelly terrine
Happy Easter feasting!