Whether you’re thinking about booking a last-minute escape for the upcoming long bank holiday weekend or you’re looking for inspo for a getaway later in the year, Airbnb have released data about where the most popular UK destinations are right now.
The property-booking site has rounded up the top trending locations (the places growing in popularity right now) for the Easter weekend and shared the top 10, which includes beach breaks, city adventures and countryside breaks.
A spokesperson for Airbnb said: “The nation is set to enjoy the first Easter weekend without Covid restrictions in two years, and it’s great to see Brits are exploring up-and-coming areas of the UK to make the most of it.”
So, without further ado, these are the most popular UK holiday destinations for Easter weekend (for people who book with Airbnb…).
- Prestatyn, Denbighshire, Wales
- Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Aintree, Merseyside, England
- Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire, England
- Balloch, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
- Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland
- Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorgan, Wales
- Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
- Thirsk, North Yorkshire, England