In recent years, M&S has become as much a go-to for brilliant beauty brands as it is for animal-themed sweet treats. After selling out in a few hours two years in a row, the brand’s cult Beauty Bag is back for 2022, and it’s every bit as good as it’s predecessors.
Launching on 31st May, inside you’ll find a cherry-picked selection of iconic beauty buys worth £160, but you can get it for just £25 when you spend £30 on clothing, home and beauty in-store or online.
So, what’s inside we hear you ask? Everything your summer beauty regime could need, including six full-size products and five miniatures from the likes of Emma Hardie, Clinique, Origins and M&S own-brands. Among the minis, Nuxe’s Huile Florale is a highlight, quenching dry skin and leaving a dewy glow and delicious floral scent. Full-size heroes include Origins Ginzing Eye Cream – perfect for perking up tired peepers – while Aveda’s Botanical Repair Leave-In Treatment is just the ticked for frazzled holiday hair. Pop a reminder for 31st May in your diary and grab one while you can.
Here’s the full list of everything you’ll find in the bag…
- Autograph Mini Lip Chubby 2.4g
- Aveda Botanical Repair Leave in Treatment 100ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 15ml
- Discover White Coconut 30ml
- Emma Hardie Plum & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist 30ml
- Nails Inc ‘No Days In Nottinghill’ 14ml
- Nuxe Mini Prod Huile Florale 10ml
- Origins New Ginzing Eye Cream 15ml
- Percy & Reed Time To Shine Mirror Mirror Shine Serum 50ml
- Prai Ageless Upper Arm Crème 30ml
- This Works Perfect Legs Body Butter 150ml
- Mesh Cosmetic Bag